2010-09-25

[info] how to join to JungMin Japan Official FC for *Overseas fans*




I wrote how to join JungMin Japan Official Fanclub before.

in the article, I wrote that's for only fans lives in Japan.
but I ask to fanclub bout overseas fans, they said overseas fans also can join :"D
I gonna write bout their reply ^^*


I got reply like this 1st.

*overseas fans can join the fanclub. but can't buy goodies and receive tickets.

then I replied how can get goodies or ticket to their email.
and got the replied today ^^*

*if overseas fan has friend in Japan, it's okay to join with her name and Japanese friend's address.
but buying goodies and receiving tickets is only for Japan.

so if u have friend who lives in Japan, u can join to JungMin's FC and receives all services ^^*
and if u dun have friend in Japan, at least u can login members page and see his limited photo and blog and movies~ ^^


add, I forgot wrote this to former article!
maybe u can't finish to the input form with ur English name.
the form need 2 bytes letters. (basic English name is 1 bytes letters)

for example )
1 bytes: hiromi
2 bytes: hiromi

u should write in 2 bytes or use katanaka(one of Japanese letter group usually for write overseas' words)
u can translate ur name to katakana at here.


ah btw, I can't help u all bout Japanese address...
pls understand!

4 コメント:

xXrucciXx さんのコメント...

thanks Hiromi..
this post helps overseas fans like me a lot..
thank you for the hard work..

i will register to JM FC maybe next month..
and again, ThanKYU so much^^

hiromi さんのコメント...

never mind, rucci ah ^^*
I'm glad if this helps all :"3

匿名 さんのコメント...

thank you very much Hiromi !!!
you are so nice with us
thx thx thx for all <3

Unknown さんのコメント...

hi hiromi
i'm a fan of park jungmin..nice to see ya here.
i was thinking of asking you to get one ticket for me for his musical and fanmeeting(december).
if you can help me? im willing to do a money transfer to you :)
hope to hear from you.
email me @ lin_08@hotmail.com

コメントを投稿