2010-09-18

[vid] JungMin's message video from Japan official fanclub

seems uri JungMin forgot Japanese... LOLL



hello, amm it's Park JungMin.
my official fanclub was opend at 17th Sep 2010. yeah~~~ *claps*
I.. I'll really study well.
then I wanna be agreed by all of u.
JungMin is do hard like this, release Japanese songs, act in Japan, wanna be agreed like so. so?
then, all, come to my fanclub and enjoy me. arigato(thanks)
and! there's events that only fanclub can hold, pls come. ohairi!(join!)
then, meet in homepage again. I'll go there frequently.
u all upload sumtin... ah.. what should say... message? also see. pls write many.
I'll also write in Japanese.
I wanna there will be good place. fanclub...homepage like link heart to heart.
all of u, pls come so much. ohairi!(join) bye bye~~

credit:Park JungMin Japan Official Fanclub

0 コメント:

コメントを投稿