2010-05-14

[pic] today's pic on Tomo's blog

KYAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
I found today's pic of JungMin!!!!!!

Tomo of A'st1 posted the pic of JungMin on his blog!

okok, see this 1st!



I'll write translation of tomo's blog later!
ThanKYUU so much Tomo!!!! u r also cool guy~!!!!!


added:

actually I'm becoming a fan of tomo lately.
coz I always read his blog.
his message give me a power every time! ^^
then I read his blog everyday.

n today, I was really surprised when jungmin's pic on his blog!
2 of my fav mans' pic!!!
its really precious for me!!!!

ok, write translation of tomo's blog :"D


2010-05-13 23:18:25
Mr'VIP

今日、超ウルトラVIPと会いました!!
写真も撮りました、ブログUPもOKです。

家帰ってパソコンからブログ書きます!!
皆さんビビり過ぎて泡ふかない下さいね(☆o☆)


I met super ultra VIP man today!!
took photo too, n ok for up to blog.

I'll write blog when arrive home.
All of u, dun chatter too much foam shark(☆o☆)




2010-05-13 23:45:23
あざーーーっす!

マジで、びっくりしないでくださいね^^笑




今日、友達のインターネットショッピングの会社に遊びに行ったら先輩に会いました!


会社辞めてから、初めて会いましたがいつものように先輩らしく色々助言してくれました>-<




先輩、あざーーーーーーーっす!!!!!!Y(>_<、)Y



Thanksssssssss!

dun be surprised indeed^^LOL

I've saw my senior when I went to friend's internet shopping company.

its 1st time to see him after retire of company,
but he got lots advise to me as a senior like always>-<

senior, thanksssssssssssss!!!!!!Y(>_<、)Y


credit:tomo's blog
english:hiromi@MinMal days

2 コメント:

xXrucciXx さんのコメント...

I miss A'st1 boys..
are they popular in Japan? i don't understand why DSP disbanded this group.. their voices is good!

awww, senior n junior reunion..
i want JM to be my senior too.. kekekeke..

hiromi さんのコメント...

@xXrucciXx
I like their songs too!
actually... they're not popular in japan, I think...
maybe they couldn't active like get popular...

hahahaha yeah, I wanna be his junior~
or wanna be a his buin.LOL

コメントを投稿