2010-04-26

[vid] JungMin treat YoungSaeng

I went to Hallyu fan card concert last night.
So I wanna write fan account but I do this 1st for friends!

This scene is in "who's the best who can become good to GF when she's angry.
N it's JM's turn n YS is the his GF.LOL

I remember this scene was not only in this vid.
YS was angry coz he can't speak Japanese well.
JM said "it's not unconcerned with me!" LOL

I can't make vid with subs so just write here ^^


YS: You~
JM: Plz call me JungMin.
YS: JungMin~ hmm....
JM: Dun need talk. Look me.
YS: Wha..what r u doing?
JM: I'm going to sing song now.
YS: er~? Really?
JM: For only YoungSaeng... sing for only YongSaeng.
YS: Wanna listen little.
JM: Wanna listen? Then...

JM singing:
I like YoungSaeng the most in whole world♪
For the first time in life, this feeling♪
Here if u feel blue if u r pained♪
Ur strength...LOL

YS: Feeling good~!
JM: Feeling good~?
YS: Feeling good~!
JM: Ah good! That makes u relax?
YS: Yes~
JM: Then, did u affected?
YS: Half! I got half~
JM: Got?
YS: Got.
JM: Then, now ur turn.
YS: .....Why?
JM: For get on with each other. Plz sing sumtin, YounSaeng too!
JM: If not, I'll angry!

YS singing:
If I'll become wanna meet u, wanna be me who work hard till the day♪
Blue....(memo: he forgot lylics.LOL)
Na na na~♪

JM: Thank You!

credit:mangos0rbet@YT
english:hiromi@MinMal days




JM sang 平井堅-Ken Hirai's "世界で一番きみが好き?".


YS sang Zard's "君に逢いたくなったら…".

2 コメント:

xXrucciXx さんのコメント...

awww.. they are so sweet together.. kekekeke..
i guess they were using simple Japanese language, because i can understand a little bit what were they saying without reading ur translation..

but i really appreciate ur translation, thanks!!

ahh, i need to improve my Japanese. =)

hiromi さんのコメント...

@xXrucciXx
hahaha yes, esp ys used really easy n simple japanse coz he dunno lots wards like jm. XD
I bet ur japanese skill is better than ys.LOL

コメントを投稿